These are the things I’ve been learning while tracking my nutrition of the last couple of weeks.
- Things aren’t quite so fattening if you only eat half.
- Even Chinese fast-food isn’t my friend.
- The place I’m staying uses whole milk and full fat cream cheese.
- I can save over 300 calories by cutting the bagel and cream cheese from breakfast.
- I may need to cut down from 1500 to 1200 calories a day.
Filed under: aging, confessions, excuses, fat, food, healthier fast food, losing weight, weight loss, weight loss journal | Tagged: burning calories, confessions, fast food, health, healthy eating, losing weight, nutrition, weight loss |