I was recently tagged for a Meme by Nothing Fancy. Here’s how it works.
The rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
(1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago this month in fact, they finally settled my late husband’s estate and I jointly inherited a bar with a lady that had worked there forever.
(2) What are 5 (non-work) things on my to do list for today?
- Meet my oldest daughter at the rental place with her car when she returns the van her company rented for their company softball game.
- Hang up and fold clothes hanging over my chair
- Fix ribs for dinner that I took out of the freezer this morning
- Put medicine in poor doggies eye
- Pick up cigs (shame, shame)
(3) What are my favorite snacks?
- Dark Chocolate
(4) Five things I would do if I were a billionaire.
- Payoff my subslime mortgage.
- Remodel my house including getting a new roof.
- Buy gold.
- Buy my oldest daughter’s furniture for her apartment (or buy her a condo as an investment).
- Go on a cruise with the BF to Alaska.
(5) Places I have lived.
- New York
- North Carolina
(6) Jobs I have had.
- Clerk and manager for 7-11
- Nurse’s Aid
- Cashier in business office of a medical clinic
- Account rep in a major hospital
- Realtor/Mortgage Broker
- Bar Owner
- Independent Business Owner
- Travel Agent
(7) Bloggers and friends I want to know more about.
Maybe I’ll list more later, but this is all I can come up with for the last 2 days. LOL