First I want to say that my trip to the City the other day was a bust. It turned out they only appraise the stuff they are interested in selling. I didn’t want to sell anything, I was just curious how much some stuff was worth. Oh well. What I found funny was any other time that I have gone to the San Francisco, you can never park close to where you are actually going. You always walk at least a couple of blocks. I was counting on that. Since I mentioned that little fact in my blog the other day, not only did we get up there later than I intended, but I got parking right at the edge of the building! They had their own little parking lot (free) for their visitors and I only walked maybe 1/2 block at best. So much for using that as a way of getting my exercise.
Now for the fun. I thought this was really cute. I stole it from Janice (Our Lady of Weight loss) over at Beliefnet.com. Hope you enjoy.
1. Thou shalt honor and believe in thyself.
2. Thou shalt move thy booty. Move it and move it some more.
3. Thou shalt never go hungry again. Eat small meals and healthy snacks throughout the day.
4. Thou shalt stock the fridge with the right stuff – the fruits and vegetables of the earth, the melba toast of men who walked before us.
5. Thou shalt honestly write it down. If you bite it, you must write it.
6. Thou shalt weigh and measure thyself and thy food.
7. Thou shalt drink enough Holy Water to frighten Noah and map out all the restrooms in thy village.
8. Thou shalt not deny thyself a treat or two now and then.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s plate.
10. Thou shalt not eat out of misery, boredom, anxiety … but should thee over-indulge, forgive thyself immediately. All Is Forgiven, Move On!